Laylow FM Terms and Conditions
Laylow FM makes the Laylow FM website available to you subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the site you agree to these conditions. If you do not agree with them, please leave the site.
Laylow FM Group may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Laylow FM Group. Your continued use of Laylow FM after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1. Interactive Services
- 1.1 Laylow FM may make available to you forums or other means of public communications; shopping and other transactional services and competitions ("interactive services").
- 1.2 Where such interactive services are operated by a third party you may be asked to supply information (including, for instance, credit card data), where that third party may have additional terms and conditions. When using such interactive services you will be dealing directly with third parties and any contracts or arrangements will be formed between you and them. Laylow FM cannot be held liable for your use of them or any liability arising.
2. Use of site and interactive services
- 2.1 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use Laylow FM content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Laylow FM content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Laylow FM content requires the prior written permission of the Laylow FM. You also agree not to deep-link or frame to the site for any purpose, unless authorised by Laylow FM.
- 2.2 You shall not use the site or interactive services to transmit or receive (or permit another person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may harm Laylow FM's computer systems or any third party computer system.
- 2.3 If you contribute any material (whether text, graphics, video or audio), you agree by making the contribution to grant Laylow FM a perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such text or graphics into any form, medium or technology now known or hereafter developed. In addition, you waive any and all moral rights in such text or graphics.
- 2.4 Further by submitting your contribution to Laylow FM, you:
- 2.5 Laylow FM shall have the right to remove any items contributed to the site.
- 3.1 The intellectual property in all design, text, graphics and other material and the selection or arrangement of such material in the site and interactive services is owned by Laylow FM. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Laylow FM, or any other third party.
- 3.2 The site and interactive services may include links to web sites or services operated by third parties. Laylow FM is not responsible for and does not give any warranties regarding any such web sites or services and is not responsible for or liable in relation to the content or your use of such web sites.
- 3.3 Laylow FM is the owner of:
- 3.4 All other trade marks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- 3.5. Laylow FM content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Laylow FM, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 5.1 Laylow FM will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of KentOnline.
- 5.2 Laylow FM does not warrant that functions contained in Laylow FM content will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Laylow FM or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. Availability and Security of the Sites and the Interactive Service
- 6.1 Due to the nature of the Internet, Laylow FM does not promise full or uninterrupted or error-free operation of the site and interactive services. All liability of Laylow FM, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the site and/or the interactive services is excluded
- 6.2 Laylow FM shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information it holds on you is kept secure. However, due to the nature of the internet, Laylow FM Group cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to this information by means such as computer hacking.
7. Comments moderation
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button or contact us here.
8. Modification to these Terms and Conditions
Laylow FM reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which Laylow FM is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of Laylow FM constitutes your agreement with Laylow FM to all such terms and conditions.
Laylow FM may permanently terminate your access to any interactive services provided on the site immediately for any reason.
Where a claim is brought against Laylow FM by a third party because of your use of the site or interactive services you agree to fully reimburse Laylow FM for all losses, costs, actions, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Laylow FM as a consequence of your breach of this agreement and your use of the site or interactive services.
11. Force Majeure
Laylow FM shall not be liable to the other for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any party due to any cause beyond Laylow FM's reasonable control including without limitation any power failure.
12. Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button.
Last Revised: 07/01/2021